Friday, October 2, 2015

The struggle with the struggles....

I wonder how many Christians struggle with "struggles"......I recently had a conversation with my dad about some difficult decisions in my life and some of my own words shocked me!!! I believe in a God who saves, who is so much bigger than I can fathom,and who loves me more than I can even try to understand.......but sometimes life throws things at us that we just are not prepared for and He seems silent...and we are confused.....I know I am not the only one who has ever experienced this and it doesn't mean, (as a woman said to me recently) that I am "clearly just developing my faith" ......first of all I hope I am ALWAYS developing my faith and second.....take a look at some of what David wrote in Psalms......our struggles do have a purpose...... I know that but I also know they are difficult ......and they hurt....... and we are sad sometimes and disappointed, but God promised He will make ALL things new and that He already has a plan in motion for us that is good and full of hope,,....I am holding tight to that today!!!!
What Do I Know Of Holy by Addison Road set to pictures with lyrics.
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would venture to say that "we" are all ever so familiar with the phrase "mind over matter," and for most of us, ...