Thursday, September 24, 2015

God Winks

Good Morning!!!!!
After I published the post last night describing the process of dealing with the grief associated to the loss of my DanDan, I woke up to this song......



  • Chris Tomlin - Everlasting God (with lyrics)
    A guitar teacher with years of experience. For more information on guitar lessons check out my private lessons website www.stuartlovibond.com but…
    YOUTUBE.COM

  • (I guess it is not quite "old school" yet, but Chris Tomlin takes me back quite a ways......)

    My DanDan was a man of THE WORD, and his favorite scripture was Isaiah 40:31
    (this song IS that scripture!!!)

    "But those who trust (and wait on) the Lord will renew their strength.
    They will mount up with wings like eagles.
    They will run and not grow weary. 
    They will run and not faint."

    This was for sure a God Wink for me this morning, and it flooded my mind with so many God Winks associated with my DanDan that I will share in a coming post!!!!!
    Stay tuned!!
    They are pretty wonderful stories
     (I think)
    :)
    Have a Super Thursday!!!!
    xoxi~kimberly a 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I would venture to say that "we" are all ever so familiar with the phrase "mind over matter," and for most of us, ...